Monday, April 6, 2009

Donations


No, I am not begging for money and I do not expect everyone to donate. I added a donate button to the upper right. I spend a lot of time posting and replying to messages and if you feel it helps and it is worth it to you, I appreciate the donation. If it doesn't help, don't donate. Whether or not you donate or not will not change whether or not I reply to a question. I am not looking to make money on this, just looking for encouragement to keep me going on those late nights when I could easily go to bed rather than making a post. Well, OK, I am a workaholic and will probably post anyway. :) I sometimes get so lost reading and blogging I forget to get dressed.

I use this blog for my own good more than anyone else's. It is mostly a brain dump, a notepad, to remind myself why I am investing the way I am and to remember what I was thinking last week or 2 weeks ago. I share these thoughts with you but please don't base your moves on my beliefs without doing your own due diligence.

Thank you to everyone who follows this post. Your questions have been great and you keep me thinking.

1 comment:

  1. clickin the ads multiple times is still acceptable though too, correct?

    :o

    ReplyDelete