I hope you're right. I hold some BAC May puts, and was tempted to sell today for a small profit. But I decided to hold off a little while longer until the stress test results get released. Good luck.
It closed below the 20 dma. Lets see if we get confirmation tomorrow. We have one foot in the door but it doesn't mean we are in yet.